Russian-based CRO, looking to expand internationally
A case study on how we successfully helped a Russian CRO with a renewed brand strategy, visual design, verbal vocabulary, and complete website
Company type: full-service CRO
Company Size: small – midsize
Industry: Clinical Research
Our client, a growing multi-service niche CRO was looking to refresh their online branding to promote their strengths in the clinical trial space. Increasing success by creating a website that is up-to-date and accurately reflects their strengths and the value they bring to clients.
The CRO turned to Seuss+ marketing and brand expert team to help them completely re-envision their company branding.
“In my opinion, your strong points are really deep dive into the essence of what your customer is doing, understanding of the details at the same time and skill (or ability ) to look at it from the other angle of vision, to notice something even missed by the customer himself, and to describe it in a fresh way. I see these as a core of your business model. And that is really, really great!”
Two phases to success
Phase 1 – Brand and Strategy Design
- Brand strategy workshop to discover and define the way forward, including foundational DNA: vision, mission, values
- Competitor analysis
- Completely redefined USPs and how to best brand & position the company in their marketplace
- Design and development of new visual brand style including corporate branding: logo, typography, color palette, and styling
- Completely re-aligned verbal vocabulary, including boilerplates, key messaging, tagline, and more.
- Brand guidelines wrapped up in a brand dossier
Phase 2 – Website Design, Development, and Launch
- By using the brand strategy and design direction from phase 1, their new website was created.
- Website scoping workshop
- Scope analysis
- Design mockups
- Development of front and back end
- Content copywriting
- Multi-lingual website in English and Russian
- Launch and training
Bringing a new brand to life
- Clear definition of USPs and service offerings
Updated website reflecting their brand
Strong brand positing
Improved sales tool