Leadership Development Program
Our tailored leadership development program was designed to elevate our client’s female leaders and support them with individual gravitas, personal branding and networking skills.
Company type: International CRO
Company Size: large enterprise
Industry: Clinical Research
Location: HQ in the U.S., operating world wide
Our client, an international renowned CRO, wanted to launch an internal development program to empower female senior leaders within their European Communications group.
Through bridging skills and training gaps, our client hoped to create succession and career plans for top female talent. Key needs identified were to develop and support individual gravitas, personal branding, and networking.
“I have recently worked with the Seuss team to develop and deliver a leadership programme for our future leaders. Throughout my time working with them the guidance, support and follow up has been nothing but professional, efficient and inspiring. They have really been able to pinpoint our needs and help create a programme that delivers on this. I can’t speak highly enough of the continued support throughout really making it an absolute pleasure to work with them.”
Three phases to success
Phase 1 – Understanding the Company Culture
- Interviews with key leaders, as well as the program participants themselves enabled Seuss+ to understand the context in which the participants work. These insights enabled us to tailor the workshops to our clients needs.
Phase 2 – Personal Branding and Networking Workshops
- 1 full-day workshop, each for Personal Branding and Networking, teaching both theory and giving space for hands-on practice.
Phase 3 – Individual Coaching Sessions
- Confidential sessions to embed skills taught, and coach confidence, strategic thinking and visibility within the company..
Unleashing female leaders
- Participants valued the practical tools and safe space provided within the workshops to stimulate the development of confidence.
- Coaching provided external perspective and support to the participants as they adjusted to new roles within our clients organization.
- Participants discovered insights into how other teams were tackling similar issues within the workshops.
Do you want to elevate your management team?
We‘d love to get to know you and your business. We are ready to answer your questions and start tackling your business challenges.