Business Development Strategy and Training
Our business development strategy and training helped our client to enhance its teams business development skills to successfully expand services into new clinical arenas.
Company type: Renowned Contract Research Organization
Company Size: large enterprise
Industry: Clinical Research
One of the largest CROs wanted to support their European Business Development Team in their professional and personal development, especially in the uncertainty generated by a recent merger.
As such, they asked Seuss+ to independently asses the sales skills of their EU Business Development team and identify areas for development.
“We met Seuss+ at a conference and from that initial meeting the relationship has grown to include both recruitment and training at our company. In the space they operate in, Seuss+ are knowledgeable and connected. Their style is inclusive, interactive and positive. I have no doubt we will work with Seuss+ in the future as our business grows. I highly recommend them”
Chief Executive Officer
Two phases to success
Phase 1 – Company Analysis
- A workshop to uncovered why companies would want to work with the specialty lab and build this into a business development strategy.
Phase 2 – Business Development Training
- In-depth 1-day workshop to train the team on strategies developed in phase 1 (including sales techniques and account management).
Paving the way to the new clinical arena
- Alignment of team on business development strategy
- Uncovered clear USP for our client
- Practical business development training equipped the team with skills needed to enter new market (clinical)
Do you need help with your business development?
We‘d love to get to know you and your business. We are ready to answer your questions and start tackling your business challenges.