We love to get out there, and connect with our audiences. Our thought leaders are passionate speakers with a unique view on a number of topics varying from Outsourcing Relationships, to Unleashing Your Inner Leader, to Employer Branding and more.
Powerfully shifting the status quo on the stage
Thank you for your interest in Seuss+. Here you’ll find information on our leadership team and speaking topics.
We speak on different specialized topics (see list below). In true Seuss+ style, we bring great enthusiasm to turn your event into an unforgettable experience.
We love to spark meaningful conversations around our individual focus topics.
Kieran is not afraid to tackle difficult problems and challenge her audience to look at matters from a different and fresh perspective. Whether she speaks about Outsourcing Relationships or Technology, she believes that things can and should be done differently.
- Outsourcing Relationship: Bridging Sponsors & Business Development
- Using technology to increase human impact in n Talent Attraction & Retention
Sabine’s words will empower the audience to overcome fears and start moving into action. She helps people push forward, even when they do not have a clear direction.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Leadership (Development)
- Personal Branding
- Women on Boards
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Marketing for the life sciences industry
- Creating Diverse and Inclusive Working Environments
2020 – CDX Engage Webinar
- Celebrating IWD – How to challenge Gender Bias
& Inequality ?
2020 – Medtronic Webinar
- Unleashing the leader within you
2019 – DK – ISPOR Europe
- Women on boards: Steps to becoming a valuable board member
2019 – USA – HBA Annual Conference
- Translating Talk into Action: How organizations nurture and stimulate greater diversity.”
2019 – FR – HBA EU Leadership Summit
- The Power of Taking Your Seat in the Boardroom”
2019 – HBA Leadership Webinar
- Are you ready to beat the talent crunch?
2019 – DL – ASIS Business Risk Summit
- Create Your Plan, Promote Your Brand”
2018 – HBA Leadership Webinar
- Where It’s Safe to Reveal Your Super Powers! DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting
Director of Marketing
Gina will bring your stage to life with her positive energy and enthusiasm. She can guide the audience in how to create, and live their very own remarkable brand.
- Employer Branding
- Power of Remarkable Brands in Scale-Ups
Director of Group Services
Susan will support the audience in gaining a clear and structured vision to optimize their processes. Her industry experience and unique perspective allows her to answer all your questions.
- Organizational Development; Fit for Purpose
- Efficient Business Processes