Location: Amsterdam (remote work is possible)
Contract type: Full time
To Apply for This Role
- This role is only open for candidates who have the legal right to work in the UK or The Netherlands
- You have an active network within Biotechs or have worked in a CRO of a Life Science service provider organization.
The Job At Hand
We’re searching for an experienced and passionate Life Science Business Developer to grow the current Seuss + business.
We live and breathe the complexities of the life science industry. A one-size-fits-all approach is not our solution. As a Business developer at Seuss+, your drivers should be to connect with clients in a human and transparent way to create a tailored partner approach that strategically helps them to navigate current challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our clients and team are looking for a collaborative and experienced Life Science Business Developer who can:
- (Co-)write your own sales plan so you have a dedicated focus on what you are planning to do to bring in new business for Seuss+
- Reach out to Life Science clients that interact with Seuss on the website, e.g., downloading our flyers or whitepapers.
- Pro-actively contact clients at conferences and events and online by using our CRM Hubspot
- Evaluate and understand client needs by being in constant contact with them. You assess their needs and work with the consulting team to tailor the fit-for-purpose solution
- RFP creation, proposal review, and communication of value proposition to clients
- Follow up on proposals sent and manage client relations to keep them engaged with Seuss+
- Commercial contract review and negotiation with the client
- Actively track and administer contact communication and deals in Hubspot
- Planning, development, and execution of sales campaigns
- Collaborate with the Marketing team by providing industry insights, ensuring consistent messaging, and making sure our Capability Decks are up to date
Qualifications and experience
- Strong international network (EU and US) and knowledge in Life Sciences, e.g. CRO, Biotech and/or Pharma
- B2B Experience in a similar role in a CRO, consulting firm, or other service provider in Life Sciences
- Attention to detail regarding relevant proposals and documentation
- An eye for opportunities and the ability to develop them in business projects
- A genuine interest in life sciences and what our clients do
- An excellent way of asking questions; you’re naturally curious