Life Science Business Consultant
We are the trusted advisor for life-science companies looking to become bigger, stronger, and better prepared for what lies ahead. At Seuss+, we bring our life science expertise and passion to every single project.
Located in Amsterdam with a truly global network, we’re an international organization with over 19 nationalities, currently working remotely. We are proud of our expert team, which bring an abundance of different approaches and ideas to Seuss+ and everyone we work with.
Work For An Organization That Recognizes Your Skills
The right candidate will form a central part of the Seuss+ team, helping life science organizations cope with challenges, maximize growth, and improve business performance.
Are you ready to take your career to the next phase?
The position of Business Consultant helps life science organizations to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance with the support of the Consulting team. You will be a key member of the boutique-consulting group, and you will have responsibility for the Project Management of Life Science consulting and Organizational Development projects for our international clients.
You will be responsible for the planning, management, communication, coordination as well as the development & creation of concrete analysis and output for consulting projects. You will be working closely with life science companies that are either in start-up phase, before their product will go through the Clinical Trial Process. In this case, you will advice them in this process, on CRO selection, market analysis and risk management. Your other type of clients are in the build and growing phase, where your skills in leadership and development will be a big asset.
Your New Role
The clients and team at Seuss need you, as you will:
- Plan, coordinate and manage consulting projects in cooperation with your team of consultants.
- Communicate & Coordinate client activity within each project;
- Create Consulting ‘Output’ such as data collection & analysis, reports, presentations etc.
- Provide input to analytical approach for projects in:
- Vendor Selection – CRO/Clinical Research supplier selection;
- Company growth or Change: Organizational Development
- Supplier analyses’
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the clients & their environment;
- Create questions and interview our client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Prepare business proposals and presentations;
- Present findings and recommendations to colleagues and clients;
If you enjoy leading the conversation, autonomy in problem-solving, and influencing impactful results, this is the role for you.
We are looking for a highly detail-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is motivated by large scale projects in an ever-changing environment. You will have the space to explore new frontiers of complex projects and to ensure their success.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in life sciences, economics/business or marketing research
- Experience in a role as CRA, CTA or CTM or Jr. Project Manager is preferred
- English skills (both written & verbal) must be exceptional
- Advanced MS Office experience: Excel, MS Project, OneNote, Word and PowerPoint
- Right to live and work in the Netherlands
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and influence skills
- Problem solving ability
- Passionate and detailed oriented
- Project management skills
- Able to provide oversight
- Capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines
Life at Seuss+
Whether you work in our Amsterdam office or home based, Seuss+ is highly collaborative and fun. We take our jobs very seriously and have a high quality standard. We are dedicated to delivering the projects with enthusiasm, professionalism, and fun, and that’s why our clients return to us.
We offer some fantastic perks: Like working remotely to create the perfect life-work balance. We invest in your personal growth by providing training tools to enhance your skills. We make an annual career book with you to develop and keep you motivated throughout your career with Seuss. At Seuss, we take care of our people by genuinely looking at what you need in your work environment, supported by a Behavioral Assessment, and lots more.
Before you apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in Netherlands?
- Do you have Bachelor or Master Degree in life sciences, economics/business or marketing research
- Do you have advanced MS Office experience: Excel, MS Project, OneNote, Word and PowerPoint?
- Do you have excellent English language skills (both written & verbal)?
- Do you have experience in a role as CRA, CTA or CTM or Jr. Project Manager?
If you answered yes to all of the above, apply straight away below!
Submit your application here, and a member of the Seuss+ team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to getting to know you.