Business Development Manager
Seuss+ is a creative, hands-on, and collaborative consulting firm serving the life sciences industry.
We offer a true partnership approach, focusing on your strategic vision to build tailored, integrated, and synergistic solutions to reach your aspirations. Building on our experience in life science consulting and organizational development, we guide you through your product development and growth challenges.
Work For An Organization That Recognizes Your Skills
The role of Business Development Manager is to grow the current Seuss + Life Science Consulting business. We live and breathe the complexities of the life science industry. A one-size-fits-all approach is not the solution. As a Business Development Manager at Seuss+ your drivers should be to connect with clients in a human and transparent way, to create a tailored partner approach that strategically helps them to navigate current challenges.
Our service pillars are Life Science Consulting and Organisational Development. In this role you will be focusing on Life Science Consulting service which includes vendor selection to governance relationship and compliance management, providing future-proof solutions that help mitigate risks, collaboratively achieve, and exceed our clients’ business goals.
Your New Role
The team at Seuss need you, as you will :
- Identify potential clients in the life science market and complete research on the business needs;
- Develop relationships with clients;
- Initiate project proposals and provide detailed input to the Consulting team for proposal creation;
- Pro-active contact (prospect) clients at conferences and events;
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Marketing team by providing industry insights, ensuring consistent messaging;
- Administrate contacts, leads and deals in Hubspot, our CRM.
- English skills (both written & verbal) must be exceptional
- 2-5 years experience in internal or direct sales or account management within the life sciences industry. This includes CRO, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech industry experience
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and influencing skills
- Eye for opportunity and the ability to develop them in business projects, new clients and expand existing clients
- Skilled in negotiation and closing deals
- Capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail regarding relevant documentation and Hubspot
- Creative mindset
Life at Seuss+
Whether you work in our Amsterdam office or home based, Seuss+ is highly collaborative and fun. We take our jobs very seriously and have a high quality standard. We are dedicated to delivering the projects with enthusiasm, professionalism, and fun, and that’s why our clients return to us.
We offer some fantastic perks: Like working remotely to create the perfect life-work balance. We invest in your personal growth by providing training tools to enhance your skills. We make an annual career book with you to develop and keep you motivated throughout your career with Seuss. At Seuss, we take care of our people by genuinely looking at what you need in your work environment, supported by a Behavioral Assessment, and lots more.
Before you apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in Netherlands?
- Do you have 2-5 years experience in internal or direct sales or account management?
- Have you worked within the life sciences industry,this includes CRO, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech industry experience?
If you answered yes to all of the above, apply straight away below!
Submit your application here, and a member of the Seuss+ team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to getting to know you.